Thursday, April 17, 2008

Busou Shinki Mao Chao

Mao Chao was designed by Bladecham/Zealotic Blade (his specialty are cat girls and lolitas). I got her second hand off a Play.com.my forumer. She doesn't come with as many accesories as Ach, but she does come with useless accesories in the form of tiny cat figures that can get lost easily and can only be attached to her armour one at a time. I do like her gigantic cat paws and headgear though, they add alot of dynamism, which is the main reason why I chose to get her.





And her head keeps falling off.



Online, Mao Chao has a very childish and bubbly personality. Her voice is the type you'll either love or hate. It took me awhile to get used to her voice.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I thought you've been kidnapped! (O__O") Glad to see you've finally updated your blog. Guess you're busy with real world matters. Anyway, I've already changed my blog URL. Please update your blogroll.

Yin Ning said...

I was just very frustated with the quality of the photos I've taken lately so I stopped for awhile, haha.